Which breed are you most likely to buy

What breed would you be most likely to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont bother with ameraucanas everyone sells their easter eggers as those so no one knows what they are really getting. But for me personally id choose silkies or seramas people love bantams these days more then standard ones. I dont have seramas but I use to. Also mixed birds dont sell well like pure breeds do.

Dont bother with ameraucanas everyone sells their easter eggers as those so no one knows what they are really getting. But for me personally id choose silkies or seramas people love bantams these days more then standard ones. I dont have seramas but I use to. Also mixed birds dont sell well like pure breeds do.
I love bantams to that's what I was thinking

Also I was hoping not Ameraucanas because I would need to get an Ameraucana roo and I really am not much for standard size roos

Hi everyone I am going to start breeding my girls soon and want to know what breed you would be most likely to buy? I know the choices are limited but these are just the breeds I have or am planning on getting.
Thanks in advance ☺
EEs have so much personality and color! Each one has its own unique color and perso. That’s what I love EEs. They’re like the mutts of the chicken world! ❤️

EEs have so much personality and color! Each one has its own unique color and perso. That’s what I love EEs. They’re like the mutts of the chicken world! ❤️
I have 4 EEs and a silkie Ameraucana cross that is technically a EE I love them so much they're always jumping on me

Back
Top Bottom