Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry y'all but, I did not know the meaning of this word until about 2014-2016 when I disowned my sis. If you all want to be stressed it's fine with me. The stress caused me a skin rash. Isn't this nice, not. I learned stress is right in plain sight and nothing else can cause this. I bought lots of products, I yelled and I cried allot since then. Then I had enough. I still have a little place on my lip area but, nothing to worry about. One day it's there the next not. Can't figure it out yet. If you get it look at your stress level first instead of products you use.

This is a fun place to be. If you're down in the dumps come here and other boards like this.

This crazy lady named Isadora. Gives me goosebumps how scary the thought of her is.
susan hayward thank you GIF by The Academy Awards

Sorry y'all but, I did not know the meaning of this word until about 2014-2016 when I disowned my sis. If you all want to be stressed it's fine with me. The stress caused me a skin rash. Isn't this nice, not. I learned stress is right in plain sight and nothing else can cause this. I bought lots of products, I yelled and I cried allot since then. Then I had enough. I still have a little place on my lip area but, nothing to worry about. One day it's there the next not. Can't figure it out yet. If you get it look at your stress level first instead of products you use.

This is a fun place to be. If you're down in the dumps come here and other boards like this.
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom