Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6BEEE58F-8F6A-46C0-8904-5FC366DE0051.gif

Still dark and almost 85! Gonna be swell today

View attachment 3162461
I am so over this New Orleans weather we have been having. I really wish all you southies would take your weather back. I don’t need 95-100 to exist.

I am not use to setting hatching eggs in an air conditioner so they don’t over heat.

And this 4-5 inches of rain every evening just encourages an already over eager class of skeeters

62 degrees and an inch of rain every 7-10 days is all we need.

Thankfully they picked the tree off my house yesterday.
D2EF5BE4-E597-4BCE-958E-DA104D1917EE.jpeg

My house is 122 years old… It can’t take much more of this abusive Southie weather behavior. If it helps I won’t bad mouth okra for a few days.

I am so over this New Orleans weather we have been having. I really wish all you southies would take your weather back. I don’t need 95-100 to exist.

I am not use to setting hatching eggs in an air conditioner so they don’t over heat.

And this 4-5 inches of rain every evening just encourages an already over eager class of skeeters

View attachment 3162598
My house is 122 years old… It can’t take much more of this abusive Southie weather behavior. If it helps I won’t bad mouth okra for a few days.
That one was looking for an excuse to split.

View attachment 3162598
Man that sucke I'll do my best to wrangle it back this way.
Alot of overworked ac around. I know a couple apartment maintenance people and they are saying air conditioners are going out and supply is low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom