Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I love 4th of July. Our country has such a rich history
Thanks. We have a power pole on our property next to our driveway. I'm hanging it on that way up draping over my driveway so when you pull in you drive under it. It's gonna be awesome. Not printed a real sewn one
My pole too I bought it and it's on private property
And if it offends anyone driving under it that's fine don't pull in you're not welcome anyway

🤣

Not at all. Since it's boiled on the stovetop before it goes in the jars, you can fill the jars, put the lid and ring on, then flip the jar upside down to seal. The heat from the jam will seal the jar. It's not a recommended method anymore but one jar will be fine. It'll be the first one we eat
Huh. What's the recommended way?

Thanks. We have a power pole on our property next to our driveway. I'm hanging it on that way up draping over my driveway so when you pull in you drive under it. It's gonna be awesome. Not printed a real sewn one
My pole too I bought it and it's on private property
And if it offends anyone driving under it that's fine don't pull in you're not welcome anyway
All we fly are the sewn ones, not the cheap printed ones
You don't just screw the lid on?
No, you have to fill the jar with the jam, put on the lid that seals the jar, put the band on that keeps the lid down. Then you have to process the jar in a water bath canner for ten minutes to seal the jar. It's a process but so worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom