Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, what happened there was the final straw. People are learning this. It's not only us, but everyone, everywhere. I'm not proud of anyone, anywhere. I just stopped caring. Whatever happens in the politico world, people chose it. Now it's their fate to face it, no matter the outcome. I'm just gonna live my life and let it all play out, but I am loyal to no country, or human, as nothing and no one deserves said loyalty. I can still be a kind, decent person without offering it; and pride is an emotion that I have never felt, so I can't truly speak of it.

... This conversation may need to head to PM though... We may get into trouble. 🙊
People suck. That's my motto

Yes! Exactly! Therefore, I am a tree hugger. At least they don't do dumb $hit...except pine trees. They bite. And that's the dumbest thing anything can do to me cuz I bite back. Which in this instance, makes me perhaps the dullest light in the sky. 🤔
Don't bite the pines trees 😬

You got cheese and crackers and you ain't sharing? Where's that "off with her head" gif someone posted to me yesterday?
helena bonham carter GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom