Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brats, trolls, children, haters and cry babies are great fun imao.
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Omg at first I thought you and Pamper were friends, just playing. But I got 🤬 when she started her hater attitude toward you and @azurbanclucker. I may not actively speak to you, but you got my respect. ✌🏻

And you seem to be an anime "geek", so you're even cooler in my eyes. 😎
Hahahaha!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. She started "following" me for obvious reasons, the greatest of which I can only assume was "guilty by association." Meaning, that by surrounding yourself with popular people, you too will be popular. Then she made the mistake of summoning me into a thread where I moved the horses to the front of the parade and crapped it all up. So because I wasn't cool like Kiki and ignored her being ignorant, she got all of her little friends to mob me the way a flock of crows does a clearly superior bird of prey, which I ignored. Then she started bad-mouthing me in threads where people would summon me to see. Queue the horses. I may be a sassy and petty female dog, but at least I can do it eloquently and with forced Southern tact. Sweet like honeysuckle on the vine and with the venom of the serpent lounging in the stems. :)

And I am 100% an anime geek.

Last edited:
Hahahaha!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. She started "following" me for obvious reasons, the greatest of which I can only assume was "guilty by association." Meaning, that by surrounding yourself with popular people, you too will be popular. Then she made the mistake of summoning me into a thread where I moved to the horses to the front of the parade and crapped it all up. So because I wasn't cool like Kiki and ignored her being ignorant, she got all of her little friends to mob me the way a flock of crows does a clearly superior bird of prey, which I ignored. Then she started bad-mouthing me in threads where people would summon me to see. Queue the horses. I may be a sassy and petty female dog, but at least I can do it eloquently and with forced Southern tact. Sweet like honeysuckle on the vine and with the venom of the serpent lounging in the stems. :)

And I am 100% an anime geek.
Sometimes, you make my head spin 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom