Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear y'all fry ice cream. How does that work? I mean, doesn't it just melt into a goopy puddle? 🤨
You really don't get out much, do you?
Fried-Ice-Cream-Bite-Angle.jpg

The last time I took off my shoe in their run was when a great mound of their shavings got knocked into it (I was raking it out), and I took it off to shake it out. He made the bluck bluck bluckbluck sound to make the girls run to the coop and he stood up against me eyeing it. He didn't make a move at me, but he flapped his wings at the shoe and looked ready to rumble. I don't think he knew that he was preparing to fight footwear. 😂

But he did go after my older sister last week when she waved a stick at him being all mean. He had his hackle feathers raised, he was kicking at her, and I stooped in front of him with my hand outstretched so my palm was aiming at him. I honestly thought he was going to attack me too, but he just fluffed himself and went back to clearing out a bug villa in the garden.

He has never, not once, shown any sign of aggression or even dominating behavior toward me. Right from the time he was 3 days old, I've asserted myself as alpha. (In rl I'm by no means a submissive person, so it was natural for me to put them in their place right from jump street.)

One time I thought he was tidbitting me and I flipped out. There's zero chance of me submitting to him... But he was actually bringing a little rose petal to the pullet that was nestled between my feet and I didn't realize she was there. 😬
Yeah, I know how that is…I have a 20+ cockerels at the moment and some of them try testing me out every now and then. It’s all just youth run wild fun and games until they get a swift kick where it counts.

Yeah, I know how that is…I have a 20+ cockerels at the moment and some of them try testing me out every now and then. It’s all just youth run wild fun and games until they get a swift kick where it counts.
Same thing goes for everything/anything that bites the hand of whomever feeds it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom