Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may also surprise the wife with a dish she loves.
I dont know what it's called
Shrimp Alfredo?

Make a butter blonde roux then add onion, bell pepper, shallot and garlic (she doesn't like celery)
Cook that down a little then add milk let that cook a few minutes then add shrimp for a minute then cut the fire off as to not overcook the shrimp
Then put that over spaghetti
Usually it's done with angel hair bit we have regular on hand served with garlic bread

I may also surprise the wife with a dish she loves.
I dont know what it's called
Shrimp Alfredo?

Make a butter blonde roux then add onion, bell pepper, shallot and garlic (she doesn't like celery)
Cook that down a little then add milk let that cook a few minutes then add shrimp for a minute then cut the fire off as to not overcook the shrimp
Then put that over spaghetti
Usually it's done with angel hair bit we have regular on hand served with garlic bread
Close. I think a true alfredo has parmesan.

I used to love char grilled oysters. Then I came to know a chef. He made them all the time and showed me the trays and the grill after he cooked some. He said look at this feels like plastic. Sure did too after it melted it hardened and cooled into what looked and felt literally like melted plastic.

I used to love char grilled oysters. Then I came to know a chef. He made them all the time and showed me the trays and the grill after he cooked some. He said look at this feels like plastic. Sure did too after it melted it hardened and cooled into what looked and felt literally like melted plastic.
So you don’t eat them at all now? No raw or fried?

Come on in, the mud's fine!
20221126_180208.jpg

i’m not a big soccer fan at all, but i’ve been enjoying the world cup so far.

that being said, after watching argentina beat mexico in a house full of argentinians, i might be a soccer fan now.

that might have been the most fun two hours of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom