Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Buttercup has gotten into seeds of some sortView attachment 3336113View attachment 3336114
robin wright film GIF

In preparation for hurricanes season my wife makes gallon ziplock bags of dinners that we can make one pot with the generator or even fire that will last and is filling and will go a ways. After hurricane season we eat whatever is left (aside from the other non perishable preps) and then prepare again in Aug just before the season begins again. So starting tonight it's time to start using since they were unnecessary thank God. We start with white bean and chicken chili made with well white beans and chicken breast strips. It looks better in person and man smells some good
We'll see how it would have had been. I'll grab crackers from the back or we have rice we could have also eaten it with as to not have food fatigue

20221129_161958.jpg

I've pondered and would like to get a 20' shipping container (the shorter of the two ) and set it right next to the back bedroom and put siding and a small roof so it looks like an addition matching and stuff. Make a smaller door withing the regular door that slides as opposed to swings and be able to get in it without going outside. Set it up like a mini house with bath and kitchen. May sound kinda extreme but Katrina showed me what can and has happened. For tornados too. I don't ever want to relive that but just incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom