Which is the rooster?

*Why not get a roo? Here you get them on advertising websites... if they are ill, you get a refund. It is always nice for a hen to have a roo.
If you were ready to brood these if they were fertilised, why not hatch some others?*

(*ignore me! I'm totally just trying to fuel you hatching some 😜)

*Why not get a roo? Here you get them on advertising websites... if they are ill, you get a refund. It is always nice for a hen to have a roo.
If you were ready to brood these if they were fertilised, why not hatch some others?*

(*ignore me! I'm totally just trying to fuel you hatching some 😜)
I would, but my dad if iffy about it. My mom is fine with it but my dad doesn't want one for some reason. He said we can talk about getting more chicks in the spring and doesn't like me asking about more chickens. Do you think there is a way I can pursued him?

Hmm... find some pics of really flashy roos... show him how cheap they are... tell him how friendly they can be*.... explain how they'll protect the flock... say one more hardly matters...

I didn't have a roo a first, but I can see how important it is to my hens and now would never go without one, whether its the littlest bantam or the biggest of brahmas!

(*can be. Don't mention aggressive ones. I'm sure you'd find a sweet one anyway.)

Hmm... find some pics of really flashy roos... show him how cheap they are... tell him how friendly they can be*.... explain how they'll protect the flock... say one more hardly matters...

I didn't have a roo a first, but I can see how important it is to my hens and now would never go without one, whether its the littlest bantam or the biggest of brahmas!

(*can be. Don't mention aggressive ones. I'm sure you'd find a sweet one anyway.)
Thanks! Will try your techniques!

Back
Top Bottom