Which kidnapping case freaks you out the most?

Quote:
Kyron Horman. I just got an update on Yahoo News alerts about him yesterday after months of nothing but unfortunately the update didn't contain any real news except that they're toning down the investigation.

The Caylee Anthony case.

The Jury is deliberating and hopefully will have a verdict in the next day or so.
I don't think she will get the death penalty but will get life in prison.

Quote:
This happened when I was living in England.
The story got huge publicity, and I was personally devastated when they called off the search eventually. It was just too sad, the poor kid would've been defenceless
sad.png

Quote:
Casey Anthony should not get 'Life' in prison.She should get death.However I don't feel she should go the easy way.Lethal injection is too good for her.Very least she should get electrocution(yes I know they don't electrocute there anymore). That poor baby did not deserve to die.Her mother doesn't deserve to live.The grandparents should be prosecuted for accessory after the fact,for trying to hide the truth. I could never imagine how a parent could kill a child. She kills her baby girl,gets a new tattoo and joins a hot body contest,another mother drives her car off into a river with her children buckled in it,so she can be with her boyfriend.A mother here near us a few years back lets her young daughter leave with a complete stranger,because he bought her a hamburger. Never to hear from her again.Ever hear of Albert Fish? He was the original Hannibal the Cannibal. Read up on Grace Budd or Albert Fish. Truly one of the most bothersome.

Quote:
Casey Anthony should not get 'Life' in prison.She should get death.However I don't feel she should go the easy way.Lethal injection is too good for her.Very least she should get electrocution(yes I know they don't electrocute there anymore). That poor baby did not deserve to die.Her mother doesn't deserve to live.The grandparents should be prosecuted for accessory after the fact,for trying to hide the truth. I could never imagine how a parent could kill a child. She kills her baby girl,gets a new tattoo and joins a hot body contest,another mother drives her car off into a river with her children buckled in it,so she can be with her boyfriend.A mother here near us a few years back lets her young daughter leave with a complete stranger,because he bought her a hamburger. Never to hear from her again.Ever hear of Albert Fish? He was the original Hannibal the Cannibal. Read up on Grace Budd or Albert Fish. Truly one of the most bothersome.

I really think that "life" in prison will be a better option for her because she will be put in the general population and usually other prisoners don't like the baby killers. She will be tortured every single day. She has been in her own little cell for 23 hrs a day for 3 years....I don't believe that the grandparents had any involvement in the death of Caylee.

I haven't heard of Grace Budd or Albert Fish

Quote:

I just read Albert Fishs wikipedia page. The death penalty never had a better candidate. What an absolute creep.

Last edited:
Quote:
Add Clifford Olson to the creep list. If there was anybody who doesn't deserve to breath for what they have done, its Olson.

He was charged with 11 murders but........

" prison psychiatrists say, Olson shows no remorse. He has since claimed to have committed anywhere from 80 to 200 murders."

I believe 80.

I may have almost gotten kidnapped when I was 16. It was quite an odd creepy experience. I was riding my bike on a trail that goes alongside the rode near my house, and there was a red van with tinted windows driving strangely. It was weaving from side to side (even into the other lane), randomly speeding ahead and pulling off the side of the rode and stopping for a few seconds, and the rest of the time just rolling along very slowly. I thought the driver might be drunk or something, so I stayed on the far right side of the path and kept an eye on the car, making sure not to get close in case he decided to drive off the road. Behind the van was another car, driving normally. Eventually the normal car passed the van, sped a good ways ahead and pulled over on the side of the road. An old guy got out of the normal car, and started waving his arms and yelling "Are you alright!?". I thought he was yelling to the van at first, because they were just not driving right at all. Once I got closer, I realized he was yelling to me. I stopped when I got near him (Dumb I know, but there was a good amount of space between the road and the trail, 20 or more feet, plus he kept his hands visible the whole time and never tried to get even a step closer to me)
Old guy: Are you alright!?
Me: Um... Yeah...? Why do you ask?
Old guy: Do you know that car? *points to van, which is just sitting creepily on the road*
Me: No. Why?
Old guy: Because it's following you. I called the police. Do you need any help?!
Me, going into nervous suspicious mode: I think I'll be alright, I'll go to that golf couse until the car is gone. Thank you very much, though. (We were right across the street from a crowed driving range)
Old guy: ...Alright. Be careful.
I thanked the old guy, he got in his car, and drove away.
I was about to cross the street to the driving range, when the creepy van rolled up ( so I backed away from the road) and stopped right in front of me. I was just waiting to hear a door click to run yelling to the driving range. The passenger side window rolled down, revealing the driver to be a obese, wrinkly woman (kinda looked like a tuskless walrus)
Walrus Lady: What did he want?
Me, lying: He thought there was something wrong with my bike, but its fine.
Walrus Lady chuckles while doing the creepiest smile I've ever seen: Don't stop for anyone...
Walrus Lady drives away slowly. I watched until she was out of sight, to make sure she hadn't turned somewhere to wait, and went straight home.

Quote:
Kyron Horman? That one makes me burst into tears, just to be honest. And I'm not a major crier. I live close to Portland where he was kidnapped.

Quote:
I've had a near kidnapping experience too. I was riding my bike around a fairly busy road when I was littler, about seven or eight and was waiting for the street to be clear so I could cross. A random guy slowly pulled up to me in his tinted car and opened the window and asked me if I needed a ride. Thankfully I was a smart little kid (more or less.
tongue.png
) and told him no. He asked me if I was sure and I told him I was fine. Then he said alright, and sped off in the other direction. It never occured to me at the age that he tried to do anything, until a few years after I pondered on it and realized I could have been hurt or worse. To this day, the whole incident gives me the creeps.

Haha, Walrus lady. Scary though.

Back
Top Bottom