Which kidnapping case freaks you out the most?

He was warned, over and over and over.

He DELIBERATELY chose to leave her alone with the children, against all warnings from doctors and even Andrea herself.

By the way, her conviction was overthrown on appeal, on condition that she remain in a mental health facility, and she was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

The rarest plea in the United States, and the rarest won.

I hope parents REALLY think about that study.

Children need to be taught that danger is not necessarily in the form of some evil looking oddly dressed character.

I once saw a little scenario, where a very nicely dressed man walked up to a group of kids and said very nicely and politely, "i've lost my puppy, have you seen him?''

That's how it started. All but one kid went along with it.

Our kids need to go through this kind of role playing where they learn that:

1. NO ONE is allowed to touch them inappropriately - even for a nurse or doctor their parent must be present

2. NO ONE is to be thought of as truthful or safe if they are even suggesting the child go with them for ANY purpose.

These days, I always walk over and find a parent and ask them if it's alright for their child to pet my dog or chat with me. I prefer the parent be right there and hear what we chat about and see what we do and make sure there are no misunderstandings and no one running up later and saying my dog bit their child or anything else. It is a shame parents have to be like that but that is just the only way to keep their children safe, to be careful.

Last edited:
Quote:
Casey Anthony should not get 'Life' in prison.She should get death.However I don't feel she should go the easy way.Lethal injection is too good for her.Very least she should get electrocution(yes I know they don't electrocute there anymore). That poor baby did not deserve to die.Her mother doesn't deserve to live.The grandparents should be prosecuted for accessory after the fact,for trying to hide the truth. I could never imagine how a parent could kill a child. She kills her baby girl,gets a new tattoo and joins a hot body contest,another mother drives her car off into a river with her children buckled in it,so she can be with her boyfriend.A mother here near us a few years back lets her young daughter leave with a complete stranger,because he bought her a hamburger. Never to hear from her again.Ever hear of Albert Fish? He was the original Hannibal the Cannibal. Read up on Grace Budd or Albert Fish. Truly one of the most bothersome.

I just read Albert Fishs wikipedia page. The death penalty never had a better candidate. What an absolute creep.

I just read Albert Fish's wikipedia page as well. That was perhaps the sickest thing I've ever read.

Quote:
I really think that "life" in prison will be a better option for her because she will be put in the general population and usually other prisoners don't like the baby killers. She will be tortured every single day. She has been in her own little cell for 23 hrs a day for 3 years....I don't believe that the grandparents had any involvement in the death of Caylee.

I haven't heard of Grace Budd or Albert Fish

I don't feel we as taxpayers should have to support her for the rest of her life.She is what?20-22 yrs old? Even if she died fairly early that would still mean us paying for a worthless excuse for a body to live for another 30-40+yrs. And our corrections facilities are starting to fill up with worthless baby killing mothers.Pretty soon they'll be the majority. As for the grandparents...I don't believe they had anything to do with the death....(accessory AFTER the fact).... They sure are doing a bang up job trying to cover it up.Going from calling the cops on her to all of a sudden ..."oh she drowned in the pool and we hid it."....to my daddy abused/assaulted me as a child,and daddy just goes with it....I think they're all nutballs.

Albert Fish was a cannibaliastic child eater.He had claimed to have bodies in every state.More than 100. The only one he could truly be linked to however was grace budd...as the budd family received a note years later explaning what he did to her and how good she tasted when he cooked her.Truly one of the lesser knowns and most morbid souls to have existed.

chickaddict
Chicken Obsessed
E-mail PMRe: Which kidnapping case freaks you out the most?Susan Smith - You couldn't just give them to their father??

That's the one I was thinking of with the car deal.Then there was a woman(in TX I think) that drowned all of her kids.4 or 5 of them I think.From baby up to like7-8? You could imagine the person who systematically chases their children down,drags them screaming and crying to the bathroom then holding their beautiful lil faces down until their lifeless? Then taking them and laying them out in their beds and covering them up like their sleeping?While their father is at work? Could you imagine the pain of that father coming home to that?Surprisingly the father didn't kill her.I think I would have just lost it and killed my spouse for something like that.Then her defense in court was PPD... I don't care if you are or think you are going through PPD... You don't systematically and almost ritually kill everyone of your children....

For the almost kidnapped incidences....I can add one actually two if you actually think about it...I used to live on the westbank of New Orleans.The neighborhood (apartment compex) wasn't BAD,but it wasn't good either.Had your usually druggies or domestic disputes,fights.But nothing horribly bad for the most part.One night when I was about 12 I had been up all night cleaning my room(I was a very messy child,never liked cleaning,but what kid does).I had fallen asleep and the window was open.For some reason I happened to wake up and noticed the window,so I went and closed and locked it.While doing this I noticed the screen had been pulled apart from the windowall tha way acroos bottom and up one side.Had I startled someone or someone else startled them? I got the weirdest chills in my life.Had I just avoided being kidnapped? A bit later,maybe months or so(I was 13 now), I was asleep in my room with my cat.(which we weren't supposed to have,she was a stray I snuck inside).My room was very small.I had a full or queen size(i know it was big) brass bed,with a large corner desk next to it at the top and a large antique dresser by the foot on the side,creating a narrow walk between.My mom's friend next door had had her power cut off and she had 2 smaller kids,so they ran an extension cord through the front room window to their apt so they'd have a light and fan or whatever.I'm awakened in the night to my light being off and someone grabbing me trying to cover my mouth and drag my out of my bed.They couldn't maneuver in the dark very well with my room being so cramped and cluttered,then my cat jumps into his face and I'm hearing all this awfull growling screaching.He manages to get her off,and run out of the my room.The hallway light was still on,and while going out the room I was able to tell her was rather tall and had that flattop haircut.He ran around the corner and out the front door,which he must have had open waiting... My mom finally comes in,theirs blood everywhere( I'm assuming it's from the cat attacking him), She runs out the door calling the police to catch a glimpse of someone running through the alley to the back where a truck was sitting waiting with 2 more guys in it. We never found out who it was or anything.Cops acted like it was made up almost,then acted like it was her fault because she had the window opened just a crack for the cord to go through.(which it was). Within a couple days I moved to my grandfathers,then a few months later hear to MS.I still have a phobia of windows.I would live in a windowless house if I could.It took me years to be able to sleep and I still don't sleep as well at night as I do in the daytime.I now live in a raised house and I am manic about the windows and doors.All windows are locked.Checked everynight even though I don't open much.Doors are checked everytime I get up in the night. I'm also manic about where my kids are.Even though my house is childproof,etc... I still check on my kids in their room playing every few minutes.When I'm outside working,they are right there with me... Our pool is above ground and the ladder stays IN the pool.There is a fence seperating where the girls play and everything else.​

That is why I sleep with a pistol even though my window is literally never open and im on the 3rd floor...

Death row is more expensive than life in prison. Usually takes about 10 years before they execute and the whole appeals procedure plus the extra security cost a fortune. No cost savings involved. Just the eye for an eye mentality.

Jury says she's innocent. That's how our system works. There's innocent people in prison too. So you got to expect a screw up on occasion.

I've slept with a pistol for 25 years. Still love her too.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
She's the one that they found pieces of her bathing suit while being filmed by a tv crew, isn't she?

The ones that freak me out the most are Haleigh Cummings, Natalee Holloway, Tracie Hawlett & J.B. Beasley, & Kemberley Ramer.

The Tracie Hawlett & J.B. Beasley case happened just one county over from us. Both girls were 17 yrs old & were on their way to a field party when they got lost. Their bodies were found in the trunk of their car on August 1, 1999. I remember it so well, because I was in high school & it was all that anyone could talk about when school started back that month.

Kemberley Ramer, also 17 yrs old, disappeared literally minutes away from us; she lived in the next town over. On August 15, 1997, she went to a softball game, then to her boyfriend's house, & then home, at which point, she was never seen again. She left behind her car, keys, contact lenses, & money. One of my distant cousins was actually one of her friends.

Back
Top Bottom