White Chocolate or Dark chocolate?

White or Dark chocolate?

• Total voters
I honestly don't see the problem if someone else likes dark chocolate, milk or white. I'm totally ok with some people not considering white chocolate to be chocolate I still think it's delicious and treat it like a rare treat.

Ps we have all heard of Belgian chocolates, one that not many have heard of is a supermarket brand sold in Belgium called chokotoff. It used to be Toffee covered in the most delicious dark belgian chocolate made by cote d'or. I think it can be bought on Amazon these days.
They have recently introduced a milk chocolate version but the original will always be best. It's the combination of sweet vs bitter which milk chocolate ruins a bit.

Just like a donut tastes best to people when the ratio of fat vs sugar is exactly 50/50. If the ratio gets skewered by too much sugary icing then the taste goes down (ie we perceive it as too sweet vs just right)

Anyway I can highly recommend trying a chokotoff for those who haven't yet and if you have always disliked dark chocolate this will convert you.

treat yourself schitts creek GIF by CBC

But white chocolate is the bomb. Followed by milk chocolate, and finally scraping beneath the barrel, dark chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom