White Crested Black Polish chickens

Yup. What I have already said, pullets!
Thanks! I got them from Rural King and they were unsexed, so I took the chance. I have ten chickens all together but the other chickens picked on these three (the Brahma and the Polish). My husband had to build them their own “apartment” in the coop with their own separate door to their own outdoor pen. They are very spoiled! He calls them “The Dork Birds”. 🤣 They are pretty dorky! Ha!Ha!

Thanks! I got them from Rural King and they were unsexed, so I took the chance. I have ten chickens all together but the other chickens picked on these three (the Brahma and the Polish). My husband had to build them their own “apartment” in the coop with their own separate door to their own outdoor pen. They are very spoiled! He calls them “The Dork Birds”. 🤣 They are pretty dorky! Ha!Ha!
Either you are really lucky or these pullets were misplaced.

Either way, you are real lucky!

Other birds tend to pick on Polish.

Either you are really lucky or these pullets were misplaced.

Either way, you are real lucky!

Other birds tend to pick on Polish.
I noticed that from the very beginning. I just don’t know why they picked on the Brahma. She is larger than the others but she is very timid. She is very protective of the Polish and she frets if she doesn’t know where they both are.

Attachments

• 5AAC7D49-E874-463A-A35B-06FF97C39FB3.jpeg
    5AAC7D49-E874-463A-A35B-06FF97C39FB3.jpeg
    847.9 KB · Views: 3
I noticed that from the very beginning. I just don’t know why they picked on the Brahma. She is larger than the others but she is very timid. She is very protective of the Polish and she frets if she doesn’t know where they both are.
I think she will outgrow it. Most of my birds do. But I do not have a Brahma.

Not sure about the Polish though.

Back
Top Bottom