White Easter Egger?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by GAchick, Jun 3, 2009.

1. cat_named_noodles

cat_named_noodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2009
    Wimberley, TX
    Wow Angel is gorgeous! I know this is an old thread, but I am glad I found it as I was confused with our girl. Sold to us as an Ameracauna of course, Delilah is a pretty white Easter Egger!
    [​IMG]

2. fancbrd4me02

fancbrd4me02 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a white (I suspect will be splash) EE about 4 weeks old. She has yellow legs and looks like she might be rumpless/no tail. I hatched her with a couple of others which are blue & partridge. They have tail feathers.

3. felidaet

felidaet Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2008
    Vancouver, Wa.
    I am getting a few more EE's this spring. I am really hoping that one will be white. I may end up driving around to each of the feed stores checking out their EE's in hopes of finding a white one. (We have lots of feed stores in the area and each gets multiple shipments.)

4. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    I have 2 solid white EEs with green legs. One from Ideal, one from McMurray. They made a very pretty cross with my barred blue EE roo. Their chicks are white with blue barred 'accents'.

Currently I have 15 EE chicks from Ideal about 7 weeks old, looks like 2 of those will feather out fully white.

5. Laurie's Silkies

Laurie's Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2009
    Montgomery, MN
    I have an all white Easter Egger pullet with the Olive green legs. She is about 6 weeks old !!!

6. Boo-Boo's Mama

Boo-Boo's Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I have two 4 week old EE's that were pale yellow and are now white...mine looked just like this photo. One is Sweet Cheeks...she is such a sweetie pie...loves to be held...comes when I open the door to their hutch. She 'talks' to me in lil low chirps.

I'm hoping maybe one will end up being a Splash. [​IMG]

7. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

I ordered 15 EEs from Ideal. sold 12 (to pay for the 3 I kept!), and kept the 2 white ones and a chipmunky one. My Grown up white EE lays sky blue eggs. getting a bit paler now, but still gorgeous. I hope these ones lay blue too!

8. chkinut

chkinut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    i have a one month old white EE girl who started out pale yellow and her legs were orange/yellow. i knew she was a EE cuz i ordered 5 EE from MPC and i had 4 chipmunk chicks and the one pale yellow EE....she also had the muffs around her face. now her legs are finally turning green and she's a sweetheart!

9. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    We ordered 25 babies last year from McMurray. We shared an order with my husband's boss. He only want like 5 so we got the extra. He picked out different breeds than we did and when they came in he just took what he thought was his. Well we had ordered 4 EE and we didn't know what they looked like so we had no clue that he had taken 3 of my EEs. Well fortunately we had a little yellow one that had the beard and the little chipmunk cheeks. Well Lucy is white and she is kinda a splash because she has gold on her neck front and back. She lays beautiful greeen and blue eggs. (started green now i beleive blue) I did buy 4 more EE's from our local livestock supply. I have a gold, black and 2 brownish ones. Ilove them and it feels like Easter when I get the eggs each day. I love the blue/green eggs.

10. NC Chicken Lover

NC Chicken Lover Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2010
    I have a 7-week-old bantam solid white EE with green legs I picked up at TSC. Very pretty. Same day also got a bantam EE roo who is turning out lavender and red! Can't wait to see what color eggs my girl will lay!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by