White Easter Egger?

Here is a pic of my white EE (grandma)and her green egg.....she is not the prettiest hen but she is sweet and lays gorgeous green eggs...

50278_2010_0411image0029.jpg

I have a pretty girl. She's like an eggshell white. I was so happy to see her hatch! She is gorgeous. My younger daughter named her Butterscotch because as a tiny chick she was yellow. I was pleased to see her feather in white though! Here's my little girl. She's 6 weeks old now:
29191_chicks_outside_playing_may_11th_2010_233.jpg

This is an updated pic of my Angel. She lays a very light almost green almost blue egg.

DSC00413-1.jpg

This is one of the babies that just hatched that I think is hers.

DSC00435.jpg

Quote:
Thank you! She is just the sweetest girl. I don't know if I'll be keeping any of the chicks that just hatched, but may have to talk DH into letting me keep the 1 I'm sure is hers.

I have been anti-white chicken from the beginning. Worried too much about 'em being highly visible to airborne predators. But after seeing all these pictures of white EEs, I can feel myself weakening. Don't want any white Leghorns, or white Brahmas, just want another EE with the muffs and cheeks to lay more pretty eggs. I have ONE EE now, she's a partridge and gorgeous.

But wouldn't an Angel or Snowflake or Marshmallow or Cottonball or whatever be lovely to have in my flock!!!
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom