White Easter Egger?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by GAchick, Jun 3, 2009.

1. SummerChick

SummerChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Somerset, Texas
    Here is a pic of my white EE (grandma)and her green egg.....she is not the prettiest hen but she is sweet and lays gorgeous green eggs...

[​IMG]

2. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    They are all pretty EE's. I have a white one with the buff markings, she is 2 yrs. old now her name is Desiree.

3. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I have a pretty girl. She's like an eggshell white. I was so happy to see her hatch! She is gorgeous. My younger daughter named her Butterscotch because as a tiny chick she was yellow. I was pleased to see her feather in white though! Here's my little girl. She's 6 weeks old now:
    [​IMG]

4. marymac

marymac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2008
    Northeast Ohio
    Quote:Oh I would love to see a pic of those chicks. I bet they are beautiful!!!

5. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    This is an updated pic of my Angel. She lays a very light almost green almost blue egg.

[​IMG]

This is one of the babies that just hatched that I think is hers.

[​IMG]

6. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

our white EE (who lay blue eggs) is named Hannah Montana... my 4 year old named her [​IMG]

7. SummerChick

SummerChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Somerset, Texas
    Froggie...she is a beautiful angel!

8. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Quote:Thank you! She is just the sweetest girl. I don't know if I'll be keeping any of the chicks that just hatched, but may have to talk DH into letting me keep the 1 I'm sure is hers.

9. sunflowerenvy

sunflowerenvy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    south/west tn
    Quote:is [was] your teenager chicken in this pic a pale yellow or a cream color it looks like mine and iam tried to figure out what she is?
    laura

10. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I have been anti-white chicken from the beginning. Worried too much about 'em being highly visible to airborne predators. But after seeing all these pictures of white EEs, I can feel myself weakening. Don't want any white Leghorns, or white Brahmas, just want another EE with the muffs and cheeks to lay more pretty eggs. I have ONE EE now, she's a partridge and gorgeous.

But wouldn't an Angel or Snowflake or Marshmallow or Cottonball or whatever be lovely to have in my flock!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by