White faced black Spanish enthusiasts, come hither!

Pics
Congratulations! Hopefully, the rest will grow up strong.
yippiechickie.gif

Just new to this group, but here are some pics of our 3 spanish chickens. We have two hens and one rooster. Lovely birds. Would love any tips you have.

I have some Teen WFBS Bantam's I need to re-home in the ft Walton beach area. They are a little over 4 weeks old. I ended up with 7. I plan on keeping one, and giving another to a friend. If anyone is interested in giving these little guys a good home please let me know. I don't want them ending up on someone's table or used as game birds and shot

I have some Teen WFBS Bantam's I need to re-home in the ft Walton beach area. They are a little over 4 weeks old. I ended up with 7. I plan on keeping one, and giving another to a friend. If anyone is interested in giving these little guys a good home please let me know. I don't want them ending up on someone's table or used as game birds and shot
Where did you obtain your WFBS bantams from? Are they show quality birds? I have a really good friend that is looking for some and bantams are so hard to find. He is a breeder and would work on improving the breed. Are you willing to ship birds? Let me know ASAP please.

Their parents are from a hatchery according to the couple I got them from [3 hens one roo] now I have 2 Teen Roo's left to rehome. I sold 3 pairs recently to someone [ seemed to be the only way to get rid of some of the roos was pair them with hens] I can upload pictures of what they look like now [the roos im looking to rehome] and pictures of the hens [ not selling] I wouldn't consider them 'show quality' but I'm also not keen on shipping them bc I feel like that would stress them out too much.

This one is the roo I'm keeping [hatched 11-12-13]

My three hens hatched 10-29-13

One of the Roos I'm looking to rehome doesn't have a comb as formed as the other roo's, but I'm 96% sure it's male.

He's having a stare down with one of the older ladies

Hello everyone, hope you dont mind if I pop in and ask a question and post some of our gang

Can anyone tell me the average weight of a WFBS Large Fowl egg please?

these are some of our WFBS Large Fowl

LL

Back
Top Bottom