White Faced Black Spanish?

Now I'm wondering if she's an ancona or exchequer leghorn crossed with a WFBS. That would give her the different-colored leggs and speckles, wouldn't it?

It would, but wouldn't the yellow legs be dominant in that instance?

See! I'm not COMPLETELY crazy jossanne! lol! I'll see if I can't find photos of mine...I generally try not to take pictures of chicks...the chicks tend to die when I do that.

My chicks thrive with the camera's attention
big_smile.png

I have no idea what would be dominant. I'm still lost with chicken genetics. Punnet squares work for me, but I don't think I'll ever remember what's dominant and what's not. I'm searching, and not finding what I'm looking for yet.

Anyone else know?

hmm...If not WFBS, I'm thoroughly stumped. I don't remember them having anconas, but than again w/ all the WFBS running around I wouldn't have noticed if some were anconas.

The feathers on the top of their heads are coming in black. I don't know what's going to happen on their faces.

The first and last pics are of the one I'm pretty certain is a roo...and the one in the middle I'm guessing is a pullet. I was really hoping they'd be purebred, but guess not.

I e-mailed a pic to the people I bought them from to get their opinion.

Josanne, I love that BYC is in the background of your pic! My computer looks like that most of the time.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom