White fluid that comes out of duck's vent

hi guys my duck was very active till yesterday but now she is not that active and she just goes back to her home and lays there and is not eating well
and i have been feeding my duck some boiled rice

hi guys my duck was very active till yesterday but now she is not that active and she just goes back to her home and lays there and is not eating well
and i have been feeding my duck some boiled rice
When you say you have been feeding boiled rice do you mean you've been feeding only boiled rice?? Or offering it on the side of their regular food as a treat.

My mallard Gabby has this white fluid that drips from her vent, but this only happens when she is petted/scratched on the back. It smells pretty poopy and is sometimes thick and very white, but sometimes thinner and more transparent. Other than that this never happens. Is this a cause for concern? Sometimes it's a lot, sometimes not much at all comes out. She lays an egg a day every single day if that matters. Here is a video to show you, this amount is not much compared to some other times.

Thank you for posting. This JUST happened with my 18 week old Cayuga. Phew!!! I was wondering what it was! Now I feel better!

Back
Top Bottom