White "gel" stuck on to my chicken's butt? Please help! Emergency!

Yes, she still seems pretty tired. I gave her some more sugar water mixed with eggshell powder (for the calcium) and she's drinking. But she still doesn't want to eat anything, not even worms. I brought in a full box of them and she still have no appetite for anything.

Is that the plain water or sugar water? Chickens need a couple cups of water a day and I'd let her drink what she feels she needs.

Do you have any pellet or crumble chicken food that you could make a wet mash with and see if wants that? She'll start getting weak soon if she doesn't eat.

Here's some pics of her today:
Is that the plain water or sugar water? Chickens need a couple cups of water a day and I'd let her drink what she feels she needs.

Do you have any pellet or crumble chicken food that you could make a wet mash with and see if wants that? She'll start getting weak soon if she doesn't eat.
Sugar water. I've offered her plain water yesterday, but she didn't take it. I'll do it again now.
We have some crumble chicken food but not a lot, mostly we have pellets, but I can't really mash those up.

Here's some pics of her today:
IMG-2495.jpg
IMG-2496.jpg
IMG-2497.jpg
IMG-2498 (1).jpg
IMG-2499.jpg

Back
Top Bottom