white goose in my neighborhood all alone...

My guess is going to be female!

Miss Goosey
thumbsup.gif

How long until you know for sure?

Miss Lydia- It's usually not this green this time of year. We've had a mild, WET winter.

plc - The feathers will be sent out Mon., it says we should have results within 5 business days of them (Fla) receiving them...

"Goosey" has found a new (awesome) forever home! She has crossed the border and will now be residing in New York with 2 GREAT BYCr's and plenty of other geese to hang out with!!!

The DNA sex fell through, the lab needed "control" feathers from a known male and female Chinese goose, which I do not have. However, we got 2 eggs today, and I only have 1 female Sebbie....

Goosey had a good trip up to NY. She is adjusting to her new surroundings, and is a bit nervous tonight. By the time we arrived home it was almost dark, so she didn't have a lot of time to settle in! I'm sure that in a couple of days she will make some new friends and be right to home with our flock.

She is such a sweet goose, very tame and friendly. Something must have drastically gone wrong for her to end up in the retention pond!

In our short time with goosey we love her already! :D

Thanks again to plc and galgo98 for saving her and providing her with a foster home.

We look forward to having her for a long time!

Thanks so much Becky!!!! You have put a lot of time & effort into 'our' goose
big_smile.png

I hope she lives a long & happy life in NY Sean!!! Thank you for making the effort to adopt her!!!

She will always be my retention pond goose
love.gif
I drive by every day & think of her. I am so happy she found such awesome people to help take care of her!!!

Sean, please keep us updated. Becky, I will text you next time I find another animal that needs rescuing
celebrate.gif

Praise God for your caring hearts!!

Patti/plc

thumbsup.gif
wonderful news and what a great outcome for such a sweet heart, and you 2 ladies are sweethearts for all you did and have done for goosey. God Bless you all.

Back
Top Bottom