White indian runner needs re homing London ASAP!

Marwan

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 2, 2012
Hi i have a very good friend who unfortunetly has to leave the country and can no longer keep her indian runner. It was hatched and raised by people and is very much imprinted. I Have asked to meet with her so i can take the duck in and i am not sure of the sex just yet but when i see her soon i will know for sure. Is there anyone in london or nearby areas who would like to have her. I would keep him/her but unfortunetly i dont have the space and donald and daffy arnt exactly keen on other ducks. Please let me know as we would like her to go to a home and not a london farm becuase of the way he/she was raised.

Any help is greatly welcome Thanks

Pics and gender to follow soon :D

No i didnt even know they existed. Thanks ill check them out and let her know. Hope we can find a good home for the little runner soon. Shes less than a year old i think less than 6 months

No i didnt even know they existed. Thanks ill check them out and let her know. Hope we can find a good home for the little runner soon. Shes less than a year old i think less than 6 months
I saw her post on the rehoming part of BYC and was so hoping someone would come forward, Post again though keeping the post alive might get someones attention quicker
fl.gif

Yh i will take him in for now until he can be rehomed as apparently he seems to be exhibiting some depression because of the lack of attention

Can someone link me to the rehoming part of BYC because im having trouble finding it :S

Thank you <3 i think i might care for him for now until we can find a home. To help prevent depression which is bad for any animal

I personally know fabby and ive known him since he was only 2 weeks old and i think i have a responsibility to help in this tough time. Besides if it was me in that situation i would want someone to help me out and in the end only the animal suffers and they dont deserve to.

Back
Top Bottom