White Orpingtons

My MM White Orps have white legs, not yellow like a Rock.
When I get home I will post the pics!
jumpy.gif

smile.png
Mitzi

I too would love to see pictures of them Mitzi and glad to hear you are coming home, you obviously are so happy as everyone must be! My best friend who now lives in CA, her husband is at MD Anderson right now. We are all hoping for the best. Get settled, rejoice, and then think of posting the pictures!
hugs.gif

Hey EweSheep,
Yes I am finaly home! We arrived late last night...but let me tell you I have A LOT of catching up to do...My coops have not been cleaned since June when all of this started. It's a mess!
barnie.gif
I have a lot to do! It also has been raining here all week and it rained heavy all night long last night so every thing is muddy. Let me get settled and unpacked...and once it dries out some I will take the pictures but Iam sorry it may not be till next week before I can get them taken.
clap.gif
I am so happy to be home!
ya.gif

Mitzi
wee.gif

I have a friend in Louisianna that has White Orpingtons, and somewhere I also have a contact for the biggest breeder in the U.S. that I know of. Both of the people listed here raise Bantams, though; but I don't know if that what you want.

I have Blue Rock Bantam hens for sale, but I don't ship...

Glad you made it home and we will pray for your husband. We know about those Houston hospitals!

Brenda & Randy

edited to remove - "where are you" (DUH) RedStick - sent you a private message
smile.png

Last edited:
Here are the pictures of my 10 month old MM White Orpingtons...betcha thought I would not remember to post them
wink.png
It has been raining like crazy here and it finally stopped but it is muddy! I went crazy with the camera today taking pictures…tomorrow I will post some more pictures of my other birds.

Mitzi

Profilerandom385.jpg

Profilerandom355.jpg

Profilerandom101.jpg

Profilerandom093.jpg

Profilerandom228.jpg

Profilerandom090.jpg

Profilerandom233.jpg

Back
Top Bottom