White Peafowl

Mama KK

Chirping
Oct 22, 2022
Hello - I have a beautiful white peafowl that showed up in my backyard last week. She's been chilling with my hens and doesn't seem bothered by my dogs as long as they don't run towards her. I'm assuming she's a female and young but since she's all white I have no clue. Can anyone tell if she's male or female and approximate age.

Attachments

• Peafowl 1.jpg
    Peafowl 1.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Peafowl 2.jpg
    Peafowl 2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 12
Hello - I have a beautiful white peafowl that showed up in my backyard last week. She's been chilling with my hens and doesn't seem bothered by my dogs as long as they don't run towards her. I'm assuming she's a female and young but since she's all white I have no clue. Can anyone tell if she's male or female and approximate age.
I'm no good at anything besides chickens, but google says she's female 😂 :rolleyes:

Can you get better pics of the tail feathers. At first, I thought it was a female, then I thought I saw something different about the tail which made me wonder if it was a male that had dropped its train feathers.

Can you get better pics of the tail feathers. At first, I thought it was a female, then I thought I saw something different about the tail which made me wonder if it was a male that had dropped its train feathers.
This was taken just now through my back windows - let me know if you need one her/him standing

Attachments

• IMG_4249.jpg
    IMG_4249.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4250.jpg
    IMG_4250.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom