White Plymouth Rock Roo?

Rocks are a pretty mellow breed, at least so far he is only tormenting one hen. I had brown leghorns, and most of them did not make it to 15 weeks. Small, but too many can cause a lot of trouble. If you only have the one boy, he will be one happy guy! White rocks can be pretty good layers, his girls could be nice layers, boys good eating from the size of him. You can get a lot of boys hatching!
Yeah my husband wants to eat them. We have 4 more babies that we hatched ourselves we are think 2 are boys and 2 are girls so the boys better behave themselves because the naughtiest one will get to go to freezer camp. So if this one is a boy and 2 I’d the babies are boys we will have 3 boys and 13 girls. So one will have to go.

Yeah my husband wants to eat them. We have 4 more babies that we hatched ourselves we are think 2 are boys and 2 are girls so the boys better behave themselves because the naughtiest one will get to go to freezer camp. So if this one is a boy and 2 I’d the babies are boys we will have 3 boys and 13 girls. So one will have to go.
He might keep a younger one in line, but sometime 2 is 1 too many! You end up building 2 pens, one for each rooster. People who have a valuable line they are breeding keep back-up roosters, but I found that one Orpington rooster and one leghorn rooster needed to be in separate runs. The Leghorn would pick on the big slow beautiful Orpington!

Back
Top Bottom