White Silkie pullet did it SHOW Pics added pg 5

Julie, No doubt in my mind who will be Best of Breed. She is just beautiful and by far the nicest Silkie I have seen at any of the shows I have been to. Well we know that is not many but just saying! I can't wait to see her up close and personal. I am bathing birds today.

Jaynie, I need to be bathing today but it may be in the morning cause I am cooking for a funeral situation and company coming. The Lord knows and it will all work out. PTL

WOW!!
ep.gif
She is beautiful
love.gif

Thanks, I have a friend here and we are about to start the big beauty shop morning. I don't think the boys are going to like it. I will take some pics when we get them all gussied up.

How are they after there bath? All fluffed up?? I think I might take your advice for that roo I have, I got your email, I might get some whites for him too!

Sooo pretty!
pop.gif

Please don't look at my cage. It makes my chickens look dirty but they are not. Snowball my white Cock never has had a hard feather in his tail and neither does his Son on the end. He is 2 and was not shown last year because he went into a molt in Sept. I have several molting and several setting. Anyway we are headed out in the morning. Let you know how it turns out.
009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

You can't see the black one but she is showable but not my best. The best one is sitting. I lost my grand Champion Black to an Owl last year.

clap.gif
I can not wait until tomorrow!!! Having to opportunity to meet you and Jaynie (Jimnjay) is a true treat....but also seeing some of your best chicks will be a honor. I will be there with camera in hand...for posting pictures of everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom