White Silkie pullet did it SHOW Pics added pg 5

Thanks, He makes really nice chicks when he can get eggs fertilized through the fluff. I am going to trim his feathers when we get home from the show. His comb is about perfect.

Good luck today! I hope you bring home lots of ribbons and have loads of fun!

smile.png

Lisa

Good luck Julie! I can't wait to hear how you did. They are all so beautiful!
thumbsup.gif

Jody

Show results. OF course I am very happy.
White pullet got Best of Breed and Best of Variety on two different judgings.
White Cockerel who is son of Snowball got First place in First round of Judging and then Reserve Variety second round of judges.
Snowball got first place in his division. I really thought he was better than son personally. So did everyone else that saw him.
I didn't end up carrying any buffs as they look like 2 dollar chickens right now in a molt.
My best black had been sitting for so long she did not look up to snuff. She still might have done better than the one I took. JimnJay on here won Reserve Varieity with her beautiful black hen on one round of judging.
Over all a great day. Met some old friends and some New ones. Bought a transport box for shows for my silkies.
The only Sad news is with all I was gathering to take I forgot my Camera so I had to depend on others for pictures. so as soon as they email them to me I will post.

Back
Top Bottom