White Silkie pullet did it SHOW Pics added pg 5

Quote:
So THATS what Steve Wheat looks like! LOL I've talked to Steve via email for MONTHS now and Have never seen him. I haven't a clue why, but I had pictured him as an older, grey haired man, who wore dickeys coveralls.... I've got an imagination sometimes, I tell ya what!

Steve is our Alabama State Rep!

COngrats! I am anxiously waiting for spring so I can get eggs from you!!!
big_smile.png

Thanks all. I hope to be supplying all that want some wwith white silkie eggs.
Can you believe that picture. I swear I didn't know i looked that Fat. Jaynie was not Fat and she looks a little heavy there.
ep.gif
Must go on Diet.
idunno.gif

Aww congrats Julie, I defenatly would love a couple white eggs when my order is put together later, to put with my handsome boy.
jumpy.gif

Yall look like your having a blast, we are going to try hard to get a group picture at the Stockton CA show we go to here in a couple months.
Cant wait!!
yippiechickie.gif

Here are some pics Steve Wheat made for me at the show.
DSCN00021.jpg

This was second judging

Here is a ticket from the other round of judges.

DSCN00081.jpg

I can't tell from the side if this is the Cockerel that got RV is the second round of judging or His daddy snowball. Just guessing I think it is snowball.

DSCN00042.jpg

Last edited:
Shipped your eggs out this morning Paula. The other three pullets in with cockerel look almost as good as the one that won.. Their crest are just a smidgen smaller. You might have to measure one.

Good to know. Thanks Julie. I know they'll be beautiful. I lost my only white roo a few days ago, so hopefully I'll get another to take his place. Oh, and I should have some Sizzle eggs coming too from jimnjay. I needed something else to put in the bator with your eggs. Can't be having all that wasted space, now can I?

Paula

Back
Top Bottom