Who all is planning an order from Cackle Hatchery?

Quote:
What did you order?
pop.gif

I've never ordered from Cackle before, I've heard alot of good things about them.

This will be like the first time I've ordered from a hatchery since lik3 2007!

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
What did you order?
pop.gif

I've never ordered from Cackle before, I've heard alot of good things about them.

~Aspen

I ordered 15 buff brahma bantams, 5 brown leghorn, and 10 cuckoo marans. I havent gotten them yet, they are due to hatch/ship the 16th. But when i was talking to one of there people over the phone about when i was going to get them, she was very polite and everything. This is my first ever order from a hatchery. But i did my research and heard alot of good things about them. Plus they are really close to me. So less time for the chicks to be in shipping.
smile.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
What did you order?
pop.gif

~Aspen

Aspen, I was wondering... You know the parents of the BO hatching eggs you auction? You say that the parents are still growing. And you got them from a hatchery. They can't be as old as hatched before 2007 if they're still growing. I don't get it.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
*sadly* My dad gives me the same look when I mention all the breeds i'm getting. *frowns* Or silkies because "They aren't productive" Mostly I tell him what i'm getting right before I order XD

Quote:
What did you order?
pop.gif

~Aspen

Aspen, I was wondering... You know the parents of the BO hatching eggs you auction? You say that the parents are still growing. And you got them from a hatchery. They can't be as old as hatched before 2007 if they're still growing. I don't get it.
idunno.gif

The hens are full grown, Bill Boy the rooster was still going at the time I posted my 1st auction, but he is done growing now.

~Aspen

Quote:
*sadly* My dad gives me the same look when I mention all the breeds i'm getting. *frowns* Or silkies because "They aren't productive" Mostly I tell him what i'm getting right before I order XD

sad.png

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

sad.png

~Aspen​

LOL Maybe one should just "Magically" appear in the shipping box. "Look what I found, Daddy"
lau.gif

Quote:
sad.png

~Aspen

LOL Maybe one should just "Magically" appear in the shipping box. "Look what I found, Daddy"
lau.gif

IF you do get Silkies, you should get some Splash Silkies!!
droolin.gif

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
lau.gif

IF you do get Silkies, you should get some Splash Silkies!!
droolin.gif

~Aspen​

LOL you know what my dad thinks of silkies...

Back
Top Bottom