Who all is planning an order from Cackle Hatchery?

Quote:
Wish you weren't so far away, because I have a white polish hen I'm about to try to sell. Dang.

Rats, that is too bad indeed!
sad.png

~Aspen

Quote:
*sadly* My dad gives me the same look when I mention all the breeds i'm getting. *frowns* Or silkies because "They aren't productive" Mostly I tell him what i'm getting right before I order XD

Haha! Thats what i do. As im walking out the door I say I am picking this up today. They have no chance to say no.
gig.gif
And once they are here they dont leave.
clap.gif
Right now I am trying to convince my dad it is a good idea to let me get a pair of mandarin ducks.
droolin.gif
MOst likely picking them up tomorrow.

LOL he doesn't really understand what all the new breeds are, so I tell him what i'm getting and he asks me if they lay. I'm all like "Yeah they lay eggs. Oh look at that! I gotta go stop the puppy, he's eating my flipflop" XD

Quote:
Haha! Thats what i do. As im walking out the door I say I am picking this up today. They have no chance to say no.
gig.gif
And once they are here they dont leave.
clap.gif
Right now I am trying to convince my dad it is a good idea to let me get a pair of mandarin ducks.
droolin.gif
MOst likely picking them up tomorrow.

LOL he doesn't really understand what all the new breeds are, so I tell him what i'm getting and he asks me if they lay. I'm all like "Yeah they lay eggs. Oh look at that! I gotta go stop the puppy, he's eating my flipflop" XD

Haha! Good one i will have to use that sometime.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Haha! Good one i will have to use that sometime.
thumbsup.gif

LOL It works..Until he researches the breed
hide.gif

I ordered 25 silkies from them last year and out of tht 25 i still have 19 i plan to order again end of June!! My babies arrived healthy and beautiful!! i lost 5 to a sneaky predator!! I think Cackle is a great hatchery to order from!

Back
Top Bottom