Who DIDN'T get what they wanted from Santa? What?

Well, it's pretty clear now that my mom was serious
lol.png
because as far as I'm concerned I still don't see an ipod touch with my name on it.

funny i should read this post as I sit here a little upset and depressed. I try to find the perfect gift for everyone, mind you I cant afford to spend alot but I can find nice in any price range. I just got home from my grams and the family, my sister got me a tea kettle with a rooster on it, Ok I can see the thought even though I dont need one....and a huge purple purse
hmm.png
Nothing from anyone else. Oh its not like its the first time, its every year. I owe my dad money for a couple years so ok fine but I've always felt its the thought that counts. Even a $5 gift card. It took years to explain this to my boyfriend who is horrible at buying gifts but this year with him away I dont even get that. Just not a good day for me.

So....anyone want a tea pot and a purple purse???

Last edited:
I didn't ask for anything so I guess I got more than I asked for. My husband has really good taste in clothes so I'm happy with what he picked out. Yes....I am a woman and I HATE to shop. I leave that up to him.
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Yes, folks, I think we have entered that other dimension called, "THE TWILIGHT ZONE"

Your lucky husband's bank account.

Back
Top Bottom