Who do you "stalk" on BYC?

And that is why the dear child, after stomping and shreech-whining that I am the meanest mother EVER, was sent to bed and was asleep, all the way out by 7:45 pm.

I stalk Redhen and Debi... te he.. here and on another nameless site too
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
ep.gif
gotta be a record! Even I have never had mine knock out that quick! Well maybe when she was little and we would go somewhere. She could fall asleep in the car within a couple of tenths of a mile!

My 22yo DD came in a few mins ago crying and whining. She is getting sick. Child never got sick after age 3 - until she went to college. Last summer and this past winter she had the flu. She thought she was dying. Sore throat now, and she swears she is gonna die again.
roll.png
I put her to bed with aspirin.

Nobody is stalking me... Sometimes I feel left out, then other times I'm like "Yeah, this is awesome. I can post all the time and still not get a fan club! The awesome benefits of not being popular!"
lol.png
(that was not sarcastic, BTW) Ok, my list is...

Eenie114
Em (who DOESN'T stalk her)
Sassymygirl
Ec_Prokta
Chickendiva
Princess Amri - to a small extent

And if these people ever get online, I'm so shocked and amazed I follow them around and read their every post.
tongue.png

SmartyChick
Horsefeathers
RAWR

And of course meself
wink.png

Quote:
Are you talking about me?

I'm seeing my name on here a lot...Is there an interesting person with MY username or is my account getting hacked?
idunno.gif

Quote:

I'm seeing my name on here a lot...Is there an interesting person with MY username or is my account getting hacked?
idunno.gif

Shush Em. You are just as much fun to talk to in person.
tongue2.gif

Quote:

idunno.gif

Yes, I was talking about you.
lau.gif

And yes to the other one too. There is a very interesting person on here called EmtheFishLady.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom