Who do you "stalk" on BYC?

Quote:
Deerman. You do know that real Florida natives make sweet cornbread, right?
hmm.png
I know this firsthand. Are you sure you can trust this smiley stealer? I think not. [URL]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/nono.gif[/URL] I bet she is not even a redhead.

tongue2.gif

See there is where I have an advantage... my mom was born and raised in Tennessee
smile.png
Sweet cornbread is... welllll... there is something wrong with it. Why would you put sugar in perfectly good cornbread? Guess I need to go look for a pic

See now thats someone that knows cornbread..........

Quote:
Then What am I Deerman...LOL???
Do I still get the 2 nights???? LOL
[URL]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic008.gif[/URL]

--Laura--

Well friday and saturday are always party nights you know.......so guess your the party girl ......
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
see my saturday night pic in redhen link

Well I will take that as a ....LOL
I LOVE to PARTY.... along with cooking, cleaning, caring for the animals and working on my car.....I can do it all.....just don't tick me off .....LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
See there is where I have an advantage... my mom was born and raised in Tennessee
smile.png
Sweet cornbread is... welllll... there is something wrong with it. Why would you put sugar in perfectly good cornbread? Guess I need to go look for a pic

See now thats someone that knows cornbread..........

I stand corrected.
hu.gif
Everyone knows Tennessee cornbread is not sweet. I hear it is very.....different? from ours. Enjoy.
wink.png

Ok, I'm lost. Don't you make sweet cornbread with sweet corn meal and nonsweet cornbread with corn meal made from "field" corn?

I'm from SOUTH Jersey and can make a mean Jalepeno Corny bread (includes bit of jalepenos and a some shoepeg corn)

Quote:
no just don't add the suger.....just give me good old plain cornbread, bowl of soup beans ...big glass of milk mmmm darn it got be wanting some now.

I LOVE making Ham and Beans with Cornbread for Scratch...in fact everything I make is from Scratch...tastes so much better that way

Tonight in fact I ate my home made ham an beans and "normal" corn bread !

---Laura---

Back
Top Bottom