Who else can't wait to see the movie "Warhorse"? ***SPOILER ALERT**

Quote:
How did you see it weeks ago? I thought it doesn't come out this weekend!!!! I'm sure that's what the commercials on TV said
he.gif

We got to go to a special preview showing that a national homeschool organization put together. They regularly have previews of movies at different locations around the country.

Oh, I see.

Quote:
Just go with it! I bawled out loud during Titanic. I started about the time jack was handcuffed to the pipe. The only movie I ever did that at, although I did get a little misty eyed on The Little Mermaid. I can't wait to see War Horse!

Quote:
I was like that too and finally could afford my first horse when I was 29. He was green broke though. I actually did sell him and then sold my second one to pay taxes on my house. I'm sorry you lost yours and hope you can get another one day.

I may get to draw out some of my 401 k in 3 yrs.plans are for a small farm.1st animal is a horse if God be willing.

I really want to see this but I start to get misty eyed during the ads for the movie. I'll wait until it comes out in DVD so I can cry in the privacy of my own home.

Quote:
Same here! I figure that if the previews move me to tears, I can only imagine what the actual movie would do to my emotions!

It looks like a very beautiful story, though. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

There is absolutely no way I would go to see this movie!!!! I cant even get through the trailer without welling up. It looks to me like WBs Black Beauty. Absolutely outstanding movie that you end up missing most of because your crying, so you have to watch it several times, thus blow the entire day. to top things off end up with a 3 day migraine from crying so hard. Nope I will wait till the DVD comes out, and do this all privately. You think this is bad you should see me at funerals. Seriously I am so pathetic that other people cant even stand to see me.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom