Who else got some 2013 chicks?!

xovan what kind of nipples are you using and how are you making the nipple waterers? right now i am teaching mine to use a hampster bottle and i hate the drips

Do they use the hamster bottle ok? I heard those are difficult for them...? Amazon.com sells waterer nipples specifically for chickens. I'm not sure the kind xovan is using, but I'm also interested in more detail of how his/hers was made :)

Mine is about 3 weeks old and still seems so small. Eating and drinking fine, butt is fine. I don't know if its because I have a duck with her that is growing insanely fast or what.

Would love to have that many chicks, but city ordinances say "no more than 4 and NO ROOSTERS"...shucks!!!

We've never ordered online...even when we were in Oklahoma. We got ours from a Feed Store. Love to go there because of the sounds and smells. No dead chicks here.

We picked up 8 chicks on March 4th. I got mine at Meyer Hatchery. We got 1 EE, 1 buff Brahma, 1 silver laced wyandotte, 1 barred rock, 1 golden-laced polish, 3 golden buffs. I am so excited about the polish!! They were not supposed to have any that week and I was not able to order one and then I went to pick up my order and she was there in a bin for sale. I was supposed to have a speckled sussex but for some reason she did not hatch... :(

Back
Top Bottom