Who else is getting chicks tomorrow at TSC??

Oh man! My family "forgot" to get the does' feed on our way home from church today.... guess we will "have to" go down to the store tomorrow
idunno.gif
"Oooops"
lau.gif
gig.gif
love.gif
love.gif

My feed store has chicks. I need feed. Not this second, but pretty soon. Certainly before next weekend. I have tomorrow off, so I won't have to fight my way through the weekend chick-buying crowd to get my feed.

Actually, I want to look at the selection of chicks again. The fewer there, the better. I don't need any .... wait... I just lost my only BR.... I have chicks in the brooder hatched from eggs I incubated, plus 3 more hatched in an incubator, so I COULD, conceivably, buy a SINGLE BR pullet chick, or maybe just two of them, and fit them right in with the other baby chicks in the brooder......

Crap. I'm lost.

Hopefully me! They said they might be in tomorrow, or maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. We already went to a place on Friday to get some and they were sold out in 2 days!!
barnie.gif

I have been soooo anxious to get peeps for about 3 weeks now! Hopefully by tomorrow night at this time we will be driving home with a little box of peeps!!!
jumpy.gif

I am!
wee.gif
:weee:weee

Well, I'm getting ducks but I'm worried because it's my first time getting them from the feed store and from what I remember of other years they don't have much selection at all. I'm pretty sure they only get red star hens and pekin ducks :-( I hope I'm thinking this way because I always go late in 'chick-days' season. However there's a real-life feed store (as in NOT TSC) about 45 minutes away that's getting some in, so I might be making a trek there!

I was at our TSC today and they're all set up and ready for the chicks. I don't NEED any more chicks. I have 3 brooders full in my living room and 3 incubators full of eggs in my bedroom but I may just go and peek at the chicks tomorrow. LOL If I come home with more chicks.....oh well. LOL

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom