Who else is getting chicks tomorrow at TSC??

How many kinds will they have? Ours has 4 metal bins set up. I really hope 12-1pm isn't too late!
Will they give us a box to bring the chicks home? Or a box to gather up chicks? How does this work? Do I just walk over to the chicks and start putting them in my pockets and walk to the cashier?? lol

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Yea, I would prolly just keep walking.
smile.png

But seriously, I've never bought chicks from a feed store, so idk how it works...

I was just over there yesterday to get supplies. I was hoping the chicks may have arrived early, but they didn't.
sad.png
TSC said they were being shipped out to them tomorrow. So they probably won't have them until Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm going to check the other feed store on Tuesday and if they don't have what I'm looking for, I'll head back to TSC on Friday.

TSC, tractor supply co.

Oh, I went in today hoping they came early too, also didn't see boxes today. Hopefully the chicks and boxes will be there tomorrow! Gawd, I have no idea if I will come home with 5 or 25...lol!!!

Last edited:
Just got back from TSC. They should be getting chicks in tomorrow at the 10:00 mail.

Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no.

I have 81 eggs due on 3/12. Too much of an age difference to be put together when these ones hatch. Right?
hide.gif

Last edited:
Got to get feed tomorrow, so I will see what breeds our TSC have, really not planning on getting any but you know how that goes. Our TSC has special order forms that they will special order them for you and they ship them to your post office. I ask what hatchery they used but she could not remember. Suppose to let me know the next time I come in.

Back
Top Bottom