Who else is getting chicks tomorrow at TSC??

I asked Friday and Circleville OH TSC will be getting Leghorns, Ameracuanas, Barred Rocks, and Delawares on Feb 28th.
This is my first post. I am waiting delivery of my Horizon structures 5x6 coop, and have my order in for Welsummer chicks in April. I am in the country and have 5 acres.

Momagain1
Last years our came from MtHealthy...
not sure if they all come from there.
Check out their website to see what they carry,. But that was last year...who knows.
Mostly common varieties I would say.

Yes I think the age differences is small enough not to worry.

Quote:
Yup. They will be at least 2, 3 days old, and I have mixed chicks as much as 3 weeks difference in age. Not necessarily recommended to go quite that far out, but it can be done.

I always choose the chicks with the most feathering. That means they are a tad bit older, and less likely to die on ya from stress. Of course, with a first shipment, there aren't any older chicks left over from the previous shipment, which is why I do not usually buy chicks that first week.

Good luck!

I need to set my alarm so I'm there when the doors open.
droolin.gif

ME! ME! ME! OH ME!
wee.gif
I'm getting more chickens tomorrow....if they actually come in tomorrow. Ideal Poultry is only 50 miles down the road so surely we will get ours tomorrow. I got rid of my 3 roosters so I could get more pullets. I want silkies and then I don't know what else yet. All the feed stores and TSC are getting them here tomorrow. I am going to go feed store hopping to see what everyone got in and get more pullets (I'm thinking positive that they will all be pullets). Don't tell my boss where I am
wink.png
Oh wait! I am the boss
lau.gif
I am so exicted I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. I was lucky enough to find 2 silkies last week at Atwoods (It's a huge store like TSC). They had already been there for 3 days before I found out they were there. I went back the next day to get some Turkens and all the poultry birds were gone...no chicks...no ducks...no turkeys...no geese...no nothin! Gone! They go fast! Get em quick people!

Back
Top Bottom