who else is hatching from the crazy egg chain??

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by therealsilkiechick, Jun 28, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    alright we have lots of eggs that flew around thanks to buster on the crazy egg chain, thanks for starting it!! if u've gotten eggs in our long swap please keep us posted on incubation and ur hatches and we want pics!!!

if u haven't joined buster's swap please visit the buy sell trade forum, it's always going and lots of good eggs r flying around!!! [​IMG]

my first set from the swap r white sultan eggs. i just moved them to the hatcher today. i'm so eggcited and can't wait to meet my new little ones!! i got 8 eggs in and 6 eggs r still going strong! [​IMG] i got other eggs in too and will update as they go to the hatcher since i normally only candle 2 times.

who else is hatching crazy chain eggs???? come on we r dieing to know details and see them babies!!! [​IMG]

2. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Oh jeeze, I've gotten so many eggs from there. I got sultans, had a 100% hatch, got turkey eggs that went in the incubator today. I got speckled sussex from Buster and turken eggs that went into the hatcher today, I got muscovie eggs, that are going into the hatcher in a few days, guinea eggs 9 out of 10 hatched and I have more guinea eggs going into the hatcher in a few days. I also got cuckoo silkies, going in the hatcher on the 1st. I got a couple of quail and cochin eggs that also went into the incubator today. I am still waiting on RIR and BR eggs from the chain, they are being shipped out monday. I'm sure I'm missing something. This madness never stop [​IMG] [​IMG] Pictures are on the way!

3. sew4beans

sew4beans Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    I got Spitzhauben and Brabanter eggs from OKCarla that started hatching yesterday. 9 babies from that clutch of eggs. 4 more in the hatcher, but no sign of anything going on with those. But I do have 9 cute little babies.

4. wishin4chicken

wishin4chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2008
    Hayden Lake, Idaho
    Wow, sounds like people are having terrific hatch rates. Congratulations! [​IMG]

5. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    [​IMG] u guys cheat!!! babies already!! i'm jealous,lol i so can't wait till these babies hatch. would love to see pics of ur babies when u get the time!

6. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    I got my eggs from - well - you, therealsilkiechick! [​IMG] They are moving right along, but I'm trying not to drool over them daily (yeah right, if I tell myself that, it'll be true, right???). But I am worried about them, my move was bumped up to July 6th, and it will be a 12 hour ride. I am hooking up the bator to my converter in the moving van, but I am really concerned about my little babies! I thought the move would be around August. UGH! They will be about 12 days on move day, so [​IMG] .

7. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    oh my i don't know if move day will mess them up or not. i'm [​IMG] for ya!

we'll i got 1 white sultan baby so far from the swap, and from my eggs a blue silkie and a white silkie hatched and a buff brahma pipped. i didn't have my contacts in when i last checked so i may have more pips now not sure,lol couldn't see very well. all the babies r beautiful!! [​IMG]

come out little cuties!!!! [​IMG]

8. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    I had 5 Blue/splash/black orps hatch from eggs that i got from corancher. Also have a semera and blue silkie and ameracana and a sumatra also hatch but i cannot remeber who i got them from.

9. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I got 6 ee eggs, 3 were broken by the hen and she has 3 left. She was supposed to hatch them yesterday. I don't know if she will or not. I also put some of my marans with her and she has at least 2 chicks,so at least she won't be chickless.

10. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i'm now up to 1 white sultan baby and 8 guinea keets!! i'll have to take pics. i gotta check to see when the next eggs r due to move to the hatcher. how is everyone else doing? anymore new cuties to spoil??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by