who else is hatching from the crazy egg chain??

i have 4 serama/silkie eggs from priszilla that are moving to the hatcher tomorrow. i have the partridge showgirl eggs i bought from therealsilkiechick on ebay, some eggs from my own birds, 3 cochin/frizzle and 5 silkie eggs from bugladyleah that will go into the hatcher in 5 days and then i'm still waiting on polish eggs from perfectly polish and turkey eggs form sew4beans and i'm done hatching!! well, thats what i tell myself
lau.gif

none of my EE eggs hatched
sad.png
. They started smelling and burst into a nasty gooy smeely bomb when I threw them.I hope the ones I sent fared better. It's just so hot here.

Last edited:
Well we got one ringneck pheasant and deformed leftovers in the remaining eggs. I am guessing that the postal service decided they needed to x-ray everything sent to me :mad: Those poor things had no legs some of them, others had no head, and others were missing other stuff. We have some others peeping ..Cuckoo/EEs and others so we will see what we end up with by tomorrow.

I have a bunch of babies. I have 3 quail out of about 10 eggs, from Equibling. I have 2 cayuga ducklings from Rodandbrandy. I have 2 guinea keets out of 10 eggs, not sure who they came from. But both batches of eggs were banged around from the looks of the box, and some were broken. I have 11 full size Cochins out of about 13 eggs that came from Chickenlady. I have 9 of the Spitz and Brabanter chicks from OKcarla. She sent me 2 dozen, but that is OK. The babies I have are so pretty, and really growing. I have EEs (not sure who they were from) and I think OEGBs from Equibling hatching today. I have 3 EEs and 2 OEGBs so far. and more peeps. I have some others too, just not sure of the types. Will try and get pics in the next day or two. I started a new job today, and working lots of overtime. Just too tired to get them tonight.

Quote:
I believe some were from me. sorry that you had a bad hatch as far as the deformed I've hatched several of my eggs and had no deformed
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom