Who has a bumper sticker????

Gotta get one of those chicken stickers! They will fit right in with my,"The Dude Abides","Cheese", "Dropkick Murphys", "Flogging Mollys" and the soon to be removed from the job seeking school teacher truck,"I don't hold a grudge, you give me a new reason to hate you every single day", stickers.

I have the 'My pet makes me breakfast', 'I kiss my goats right on the lips', and a picture of the Enterprise (NCC-1701) that says 'Geek' under it. I really want to put a Mark Twain quote on it: 'Faith is believing what you know ain't so' and my rocket fish that says 'Science', but every time I start to go for it, my BF reminds me it's a work truck and we can't offend people on job sites. Given the number of 'Jesus' fishes I see on work trucks, I think they can suck it up.

Yesterday, our family saw a young woman whose car was stalled. Her bumpersticker read: "For a small town, there sure are alot of a-holes, here". We all laughed as the thought of which a-hole would come to her rescue!!!
(Someone did).
I don't have any stickers. I guess I don't want to offend or draw interest.

Last edited:
Quote:
Now that's funny!!!
smile.png

I only have a "support autism" bumper sticker. Never had a bumper sticker on any vehicle b4. I hope it helps explain my son's behaviors (etc) at least when people see us in a parking lot (maybe I should wear one on my BUTT in stores and other public places?)
smile.png
We get so many rude comments, so a friend gave me the idea (she has 2 kids w/ autism).

i have all 4 of them, just picked them up from the post office.
I work at a car dealership so everyone laughed because I was so excited to put them on. Thats right I love chickens and I'm proud of it.

I don't but may add one now that we've replaced my minivan. I'm a little afraid of turning into my father who used to have a 1976 yellow/green Pinto wagon (it was only the hatchbacks that had exploding gas tanks) and when he ran out of manufactured bumperstickers to express his political points of view started creating his own on the computer. The back of the car was plastered with them. We joked that the car was so old and rusty that the stickers were holding it together. My husband has one that supports the school where he teaches, one that mentions his hovercraft team and one that says, "My other car is a hovercraft"

Quote:
So do we! On the van my parents gave me. It has "Proud to be a Pitt Parent" on one side (where I went to school, Univ. of Pittsburgh) and then USC Mom and Dad on the other side. It probably really confuses some people when they see two not quite 30 year olds driving a van with college parent stickers
tongue.png

We added one we found at Hot Topic since my husband loves squirrels so much:
"I have animal magnetism, when I go outside squirrels stick to my clothing"
lau.gif

He also redid an "Army of One" sticker to say "Army of Me"
roll.png

All our Darwin fish fell off and I haven't been able to find new ones.

He has a whole collection of them that I won't let him put on the cars. I don't want my car totalled in the parking lot!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom