1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Who has eggs due July 4th and 16th?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MagsC, Jun 28, 2010.

1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    I have 56 banty eggs due the fourth of July. Then around the 16th I have 22 bantam cochin eggs, 31 guinea eggs and 60 coturnix quail eggs.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010

2. dusterbd

dusterbd Songster

Jun 9, 2010
    I have some due the 4th and 5th of july not sure of the breeds though I know they will be mixed... Good luck with your hatch!!! [​IMG]

3. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    How many do you have in the incubator?
    I am trying to stay with just banties, quail and ducks but there are so many pretty standard breeds too!!! I guess I am a hatch-a-holic.[​IMG]

4. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Songster

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    I thought you were done for the year! [​IMG]

I have my last batch of Indian Runner eggs for the year in the 'bator now, they should hatch on the 4th or 5th. [​IMG]

5. I've got some java, Blue bantam cochin, sumatra, australorps due on the 3rd. Only 8 of the original 12 eggs still exist (the other 4 have disappeared... [​IMG] ) hoping most of the 8 hatch, since my last batch of 8 has (i think ) ended with 2 peeps, 1 dead pip, 1 dead chick, and 4 cold eggs...

6. mommiex2xx

mommiex2xx In the Brooder

Jun 24, 2010
    I have 41 eggs of mixed chicks in my bator. its my first time hatching and I think after candling them I have about 30 fertile. Mine are due to hatch the 15ht or 16th

7. kjhowe77

kjhowe77 Chirping

May 27, 2010
    Broome County, NY
    I have 13 due on the 16th. The are a mix.

8. crazy chook

crazy chook Songster

Apr 8, 2010
    Langwarrin, Victoria
    I have 14 frizzle, 12 wyandottes and 13 x breed bantams due to hatch on the 15th July.

I keep saying its my last BUT you can't believe a hatchaholic [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    LOL, Annarie, well, my INTENTIONS of being done for the year go right out the window!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Though right now as I think I mentioned, I am concentrating on various banties(especially cochins), quail and my ducks. I am supposed to be getting some more duck eggs next week. I thought I wouldnt incubate any more duck eggs this year but I had my ducks down to the number I wanted, then lost two little ducklings because the brooder light went out while I was gone.[​IMG] So back to the drawing board.
    The ones that I am getting are Indian Runner/Magpie(is that right? sort of like anconas I think?). I might get from another place too, just waiting to see.

10. backwoodsman4life

backwoodsman4life In the Brooder

Jun 20, 2010
    El Reno, Oklahoma
    Well I am not hatching egg but I am hoping to recieve my first five chicks on july 1 0r 2nd. I am getting 5 silver laced Wyannodottes:D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by