Who has the most handsome rooster! Fun competition

Pics
F5454E92-9B64-4358-8735-E2F5AE1D71D0.jpeg

Very handsome! :cool:

I am sorry for you loss, what happened?
I am not sure what got him. I came down with Covid and my dad had been taking care of my flock while I was not able to. Wednesday morning I finally felt better enough to be outside and went out to spend time with everyone. I was greeted with a huge pile of feathers and my favorite boy missing without a trace. His 5 month old son was also involved in the attack as he has a few neck feathers ripped out but no other injuries.

So sad. I can see from your pictures he looked noble and handsome. It could also happen to my rooster as the garden doesn't even have a fence.

I am not sure what got him. I came down with Covid and my dad had been taking care of my flock while I was not able to. Wednesday morning I finally felt better enough to be outside and went out to spend time with everyone. I was greeted with a huge pile of feathers and my favorite boy missing without a trace. His 5 month old son was also involved in the attack as he has a few neck feathers ripped out but no other injuries.
That sure is sad, but at least you have his son to continue and carry on his genetics.

I hope you will recover soon and completely from your Covid infection.

Back
Top Bottom