Who has the most handsome rooster! Fun competition

Pics
(This doesn’t have to be an entry and can be taken off if need be) I just wanted to show off my handsome mixed rooster. He is just over four months old (so not yet a rooster technically) but I just wanted to show you my buddy who will probably be very handsome in the future!😉 His name is Blue and he is part barred rock (dad) and blue maran (mom) who was raised by our rosecomb banty when she decided to go broody. He is very sweet and I hope he’ll stay that way but we’ll see... So here is my most handsome (non-polish) “rooster”!😁

Attachments

• DC790833-9689-410A-9D00-5FF0FC8FA9CD.jpeg
    DC790833-9689-410A-9D00-5FF0FC8FA9CD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
(This doesn’t have to be an entry and can be taken off if need be) I just wanted to show off my handsome mixed rooster. He is just over four months old (so not yet a rooster technically) but I just wanted to show you my buddy who will probably be very handsome in the future!😉 His name is Blue and he is part barred rock (dad) and blue maran (mom) who was raised by our rosecomb banty when she decided to go broody. He is very sweet and I hope he’ll stay that way but we’ll see... So here is my most handsome (non-polish) “rooster”!😁
He’s so pretty! He reminds me of my mix! I have a cuckoo Maran mix so they have the same wacky feather patterns. I got a picture of him on page 4? (I think)of this thread.

Love him!

Back
Top Bottom