Who has the most handsome rooster! Fun competition

Pics
View attachment 2806496View attachment 2806497View attachment 2806503View attachment 2806514View attachment 2806516

This is my big boy Cao. He's a 1 and half year old Brahma. Despite his size, he's very friendly, gentle and tolerant with everyone. Also a great father, he runs as fast as he can everytime a chick or one of his girls squeaks for something (it's a bit scary seeing him run like that since he's pretty big LOL). Once a broody weaned her 1-month-old chicks and abandoned them definitely. The day after it suddenly began raining a lot. He took care of them, he covered all the chicks like a broody to protect them from the rain (they have a covered run, but it rained so hard that just few chickens were fast enough to get there, all the others went under the bushes waiting for me to carry them in a dry place LOL).
Cao never eats the treats, fruits and veggies until he's sure every other chicken is there eating too. I kept two of his sons born this year (along with some of his daughters), I hope they'll become as great as he is.
What a sweetie!

Biscuit, Silkie IMG_20210627_140749.jpg

IMG_20210627_120808.jpg
IMG_20210516_074353.jpg

Rooster, Silkie
IMG_20210302_103245.jpg
IMG_20210512_115244.jpg

Yeah heā€™s on page four of this thread, but mine looks a lot more crazy than yoursšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Heā€™s one of the weirdest birds Iā€™ve ever had, and heā€™s straight up scared of all of the girls except the favorelle who he has a crush on and his mama who he still Lays on top of like a weirdo.
Wow heā€™s gorgeous! Mine has a crush on my faverolle too!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ And heā€™s also scared of all the other girls! (Except for his other favorite the Brahma)šŸ¤£ Blue was super attached to his mom too! Until his mom decided she didnā€™t want to keep an ā€œevilā€ rooster anymore!šŸ¤Ŗ And now sheā€™s broody again!šŸ™„šŸ¤£

The results are in!!!

First place, Bunny the EE roster from, HappyClucker
second place, Oppenhirmer no breed listed from, heatherbeast
third place, Jhonny cash again no breed listed from, JCinNM
forth place chirk again no breed from, Perris
last but not least 5th place is Hurcules from, Fun7onfarm

and the most heart warming post coa from, skyle.

go check every ones post who was listed
and thanks for entering.:frow

Back
Top Bottom