Who has the most handsome rooster! Fun competition

Pics

Chicks in VA

Bantams are the best👍😁
Mar 27, 2021
take a guess
Hi, I'm posting this thread because I want to do a little friendly competition
the competition is to see who has the prettiest rooster .this contest is just for fun if you don't get pick as the best looking rooster don't get mad at me.
How we will know who won is I will announce it in a post saying who the winner is. which will be the roosters name or number and the person who person the reply
My roosters are not included in the competition but I'm going to let you see them.

rooster pic.jpg RULES
1.they have to at least 6 months old and it has to be your rooster.
2.no more than five pictures, the 5 pictures can be of different rooster or the same 1.
3.tell me the roosters name and what the breed is in your post. If you don't name you roosters just give it a number so i can say the winning rooster.
4.follow the rules and have fun.

the compeition starts now and go's till aug30. Thanks!

Last edited:
IMG_20210316_181511~2.jpg
IMG_20210608_160036.jpg
IMG-20210421-WA0035.jpeg
IMG_20210317_101410.jpg
IMG_20210822_003100.jpg

This is my big boy Cao. He's a 1 and half year old Brahma. Despite his size, he's very friendly, gentle and tolerant with everyone. Also a great father, he runs as fast as he can everytime a chick or one of his girls squeaks for something (it's a bit scary seeing him run like that since he's pretty big LOL). Once a broody weaned her 1-month-old chicks and abandoned them definitely. The day after it suddenly began raining a lot. He took care of them, he covered all the chicks like a broody to protect them from the rain (they have a covered run, but it rained so hard that just few chickens were fast enough to get there, all the others went under the bushes waiting for me to carry them in a dry place LOL).
Cao never eats the treats, fruits and veggies until he's sure every other chicken is there eating too. I kept two of his sons born this year (along with some of his daughters), I hope they'll become as great as he is.

Back
Top Bottom