Who here is into Photography?

Spent about 45 minutes this morning going through looking at all the photos on this thread again. So many beautiful photos! Some I'd love to have framed and hanging on my wall! Thanks again to everyone for all the lovely photos, it was a wonderful way to start my day!

Peewee... as always beautiful photos! The peacock suprised me, could see the top of the photo as I scrolled down (I love moss covered trees, and will miss those so much when we move up north next month), what a pleasant surprise to find the peacock when I got the full frame! His tail dripping like moss, LOVED IT!

Got my camera out this morning and put on my favorite lens (50mm 1.8) and got a few pictures of the chickens.

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0111-1.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0007-3.jpg

~jaw drops @ all of the stunning photos~ Wow, you guys have got skills! ~lol~ Really not sure which are my favorites, they're all so beautiful. I had been unable to truly view them before as I'm using my cell (the only internet access I have here in the boonies) and just now got a chance to load this thread in my bolt browser. I just adore all of the wildlife/chicken photos. Simply stunning, all of it! Here are a couple of random new ones of mine before I call my grams & chat with her for a while. Thank you for the previous comments <3 Apologies for dashing off so quickly.

85545_sl4.jpg

One sleepy Slade, hehe

85545_dogwood1.jpg

Dogwood, I am sooo glad all of the green is finally springing forth here!

TomG beautiful shots. Especially the spider, much as I hate them the detail is great, even get to see those tiny little beady eyes! Nice job!

Katie, great shots. I've been trying to figure out what the contraption is in your Nova Scotia photo, do you know?

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom