Who here is into Photography?

Quote:
In the search box, type in "A Rainbow of Tulips" And its the one with all the tulips and a windmill behind it.

I voted
smile.png
very nice

Thank you SOOOO much!
smile.png
Im not sure what the prize is, but im hoping some money, because im saving up for a canon rebel. What i have now is just a kodak point and shoot.

If you check the ND outdoors calendars over the last 10 years you will usually find one of my photos in them.
Also if the hallmark card has a bulldog on it that is not Zelda, it is probably one of my bulldogs shot in the makeshift studio. I am not a professional photographer but I do take some pretty good shots. Enough to pay for a vacation a year, but not anything that will buy me a house or anything lol.

Quote:
Thank you.. I think that was my lucky shot, as it actually stayed still for a couple seconds over the pond water.

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
I voted
smile.png
very nice

Thank you SOOOO much!
smile.png
Im not sure what the prize is, but im hoping some money, because im saving up for a canon rebel. What i have now is just a kodak point and shoot.​

you are very welcome....

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you.. I think that was my lucky shot, as it actually stayed still for a couple seconds over the pond water.

I have one w/ a devil's darning needle and one w/ a firefly, even lucky they are still hard.

Quote:
Not yet, I've been going through some of my shots to post starting w/ insects so soon.

I can't wait to see it
smile.png
I love looking at others pictures too .... can be inspiring.

Here is one I took while on Vacation... My daughter walked up to it and was PETTING it... Crazy it was...
smile.png
it sat there for about 20 minutes and then kept flying back

bug.jpg

Quote:
Thank you SOOOO much!
smile.png
Im not sure what the prize is, but im hoping some money, because im saving up for a canon rebel. What i have now is just a kodak point and shoot.

you are very welcome....

smile.png
What kind of camera do you have?

Back
Top Bottom