Who here is into Photography?

The first one is of a pine cone with snow on it, The second is from the underside of a dogwood tree (It got reserve state at the fair), The third is of a dog in lake at sunset, the last is of a christmas tree but I moved so the lights blured.

Last edited:
Funky feathers, I think it's your best set you've posted yet. The focus is much better and the composition is alot better too.
thumbsup.gif

The previous sets of pics posted (sorry don't remember names) love the swimming dog in the rippled water, the ape, and the purple / white macro flower (but who doesn't love a macro, right?)

To answer the OP, I have been into photography for quite some time. For Christmas I received a Canon 7D, and I've really been enjoying the shots I get with it. I don't use it on the farm, simply because my goats and horses are far too friendly and they have a tendency to be a little rough. On the farm I use my trusty 'ole Canon T1I!
I also have a collection of lenses that includes a 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8, 17-85mm f/4-5.6 (my favorite!), and two kit lenses: 75-250mm and the 18-55mm.

Here are a few shots from around my farm:

Gloria Alice, one of my Nubian doelings.

Buds from a blooming tree.

Ruby Sue, my youngest Nubian doeling.

Apple Blossoms

Sweet chick!​

Back
Top Bottom