Who here is NOT on FB?

Quote:
Glad I'm not the only one then.
big_smile.png

I am sooo happy to find out that I am not the only one who has zero interest in facebook!!! I see people that I consider acquaintances and they ask if I have fb. I already have email addresses and phone numbers for people I want to talk to. This also happens to be the only forum I participate in. My husband and I decided our family was a "no facebook family" and that is our policy for our children as well. We get no complaints from them as they do have messaging abilities through xbox live. When people ask me if we have facebook, I say, " We choose not to." You wouldn't believe some of the horrified looks I get!!!
big_smile.png

I can count the number of times I've seen that site (not counting screenshots) on one hand. Yep, I don't have an account there either. Maybe someday... but I doubt I ever will get one.

I don't have one, and I won't get one either. I don't trust the site. I have a phone number, address and email address. If someone needs to get in touch with me they know how.

I only do it so I can keep in touch with the friends I moved away from last year. Otherwise, I don't go on it a whole lot.

Back
Top Bottom